New price bracket for wind power and transitional solar power projects
Accordingly, the ceiling price of the electricity generation price bracket (excluding value-added tax) applied to ground solar power plants is 1,184.90 VND/kWh, and floating solar power is 1,508.27 VND/kWh. kWh.
The ceiling price for inland wind power is 1,587.12 VND/kWh, and sea wind power is 1,815.95 VND/kWh.
This price bracket will be the basis for Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) and the solar and wind power generators to meet the requirements at Point b, Clause 2, Article 1 of Circular No. 15/2022/TT-BCT. Agree on electricity generation prices according to regulations.
Previously, on October 3, 2022, the Ministry of Industry and Trade issued Circular No. 15/2022/TT-BCT stipulating the method of building a price frame for solar and transitional wind power generation, effective from November 25, 2022.
Clause 1, Article 10 of Circular 15 stipulates: Within 15 days from the effective date of this Circular, investors of terrestrial solar power plants and floating solar power plants have signed power purchase and sale contracts. before January 1, 2021, inland wind power plants and offshore wind power plants that have signed power purchase agreements before November 1, 2021, are responsible for providing feasibility study reports or designing technical designs for EVN.
EVN has received documents from 102 solar power plants (4 floating solar power plants and 98 terrestrial power plants) and 109 wind power plants (35 offshore wind power plants and 74 solar power plants). inland wind power plants).
- Logistics enterprises grasp the trend of "greening"
- CIP Group with the ambition to develop offshore wind power in Vietnam
- New price bracket for wind power and transitional solar power projects
- Race to win back the "piece of cake" of logistics at home
- Offshore wind power in Vietnam - "gold mine" attracting foreign capital
- Vietnam surpasses the UK to reach the top 7 logistics trading partners of the US